Tiger Aspect Scotland together with BBC North are currently looking for two talented and dedicated interns to join their busy Art Department and Production/Assistant Directors Department on a new television drama production called ‘Bound’ (brief follows at bottom of this article).
- Start date – Monday 20th June.
- 15 week internship which consist of one week training / prep and 14 weeks shoot.
- During this scheme you will be assigned a mentor, someone to support and guide you throughout. He/she will be available to offer advice and give you feedback on your performance.
- Filming hours are long and hard work! So you must be flexible and willing to work weekends. The expected working week will be 55 hours.
- You will be paid a weekly fee of £330
- The production will be based in Sheffield and so you will need to be able to be based locally for the duration of the scheme as travel and accommodation expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Previous experience is not essential however a keen interest in drama is a must!
To apply, you need to email your CV along with:
a) A brief paragraph about you – what has made you apply, any experience or relevant interests, what you’re studying (if applicable) and what inspires you? (No more than 250 words max) and
b) A brief paragraph about why you think you’d benefit from the placement on this drama? Please make sure you include which department you would like to be considered for and why. (No more than 250 words max)
The closing date for applications is midday on Monday 6th June 2011.
Interviews will also be held week commencing 6th June 2011.
If you wish to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Bound’ in the subject header.
BOUND: Tiger Aspect Scotland / BBC
A NEW 6-PART DRAMA SERIES FOR BBC1
“He’s going down. It’s time to find out what she’s really made of…”
BOUND is show about a group of women who’ve lost the men in their lives to Her Majesty’s Pleasure. It tells the stories of our four women; Gemma, Francesca, Harriet & Lou whose lives become entwined as they all struggle to cope on the ‘outside’ whilst their men do time ‘inside’. It is a show about a group of women defined by the absence of men in their lives. Despite their many problems – broke, lonely, sex starved and struggling – all of the women discover their inner resolve as they undergo huge transformative journeys.