- Date and time: Weds 14 May, 12:00 – 14:00. (Buffet lunch included)
- Venue: Institute for Manufacturing, University of Cambridge
Meet Course Directors and current students from the following centres:
- Future Infrastructure & Built Environment
- Integrated Photonic & Electronic Systems
- Nano Science & Technology
- Sensor Technologies & Applications
- Ultra Precision Engineering.
All courses consist of a one-year taught course, followed by a three-year PhD and are fully funded by the EPSRC for UK and EU students who have studied full-time for three years in the UK.
For information and to register your interest, please contact Sophie Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org