Recruiting for September 2014, this is an exclusive teacher training programme for outstanding doctoral and post-doctoral researchers.
- Get paid to train, with a salary from day 1 (£40,000 salary for Maths, Physics and Engineering)
- Researchers in Schools is a salaried 2 year teacher training programme leading to a QTS qualification and NQT completion for researchers only
- The programme is designed to give the time, support and budget for maintaining an academic profile through research and publication
- You will be placed in a non-selective state school and support pupils through utilising your subject expertise and research background
- The training is bespoke, having been designed by outstanding schools, universities and partner organisations, all with highly skilled specialists.
Apply now: www.ResearchersInSchools.org