Graduate Prospects is recruiting individuals to participate in a website usability study:
Where? The study will be conducted remotely. This means you can choose where you want to be. You will need to have access to a computer with internet connection and a telephone.
When? Mid-September, we will arrange a time and date to suit you. This will take no longer than an hour.
How? You will be invited to an online meeting, you’ll need your phone as well (we will ring you), then you’ll just be asked to look at a section of a website, use it and tell us what you think.
Interested? If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th September with the following information:
• Your name
• Which university or institution are your currently studying at?
• Whether you are an undergraduate/postgraduate
• Whether you are an international or home student.
• Year of study
• Subject of study
• Daytime phone number
• Email address
• Have you been to any careers events/fairs?
• Have you sought any careers advice?
• Have you sought advice on CV writing, application forms, interviews?
• A sentence or two about career plans you have (if any).
Recording: Please note that the sessions will be recorded for internal use at Graduate Prospects and viewed by Higher Education Careers Advisers to allow us to improve the user experience of the website.
Your details: Please indicate in your email if you’re happy for us to keep your details for any future website usability studies.