28 May 2015, 9.00am – 5.30pm, Pocklington, York
This exciting day-long event is based around technology and communication and how we can use current methods and thinking to inspire the face of business and education today.
Speakers at the event are all leading experts in their respective fields – Apple, Microsoft and Google -along with thought leaders, technology experts, spoken word professionals, international artists and even a UN investigator.
- Communication, verbal and visual to aid individual and group learning
- Inspiration to think differently for personal and business development
- Using the senses to enhance development
- Latest technology pushing the boundaries of education and discussion
- Music, poetry and rhyme to reinforce learning
- Art and the role artists play through visual communication
The event will include
- • Leading technology designers
• Inspirational speakers
• Business leaders
• International visual artists
• Spoken word poets
• Social media communicators
Please see the event flyer for details of speakers and event schedule
The speakers are all business leaders and are at the cutting edge of contemporary design and communication. Students will receive a 50% discount on tickets (cost to students is only £15.00).
- Linkedin event details.