Some external news you might be interested in:
Interested in Marketing?
Don’t miss the Engine Group marketing communications grad scheme talk on Monday 23 November. A York graduate has won a place on this exceptional scheme every year for the past 3 years – can we make it 4 in a row? The Engine Group works with major global brands including Coca Cola, Toshiba, Disney, Unilever, B&Q, Sky and many many more.
Monday 23 Nov 2015 16:00 – 17:00 Location D/L/028, Hendrix Hall (Derwent)
More details on Careers Gateway – no need to book just turn up.
- Santandar Big Ideas challenge – can you help transform Santandar and win a share of the £20,000 prize fund? Register before 1 December to take part
- Interested in Healthcare Entrepreneurship? Students, postdocs and researchers can get involved in OneStart – a startup accelerator program for Life Science and Healthcare sector
- Australian and New Zealand University Open Day in Manchester, 20 November, London 21 November. Register now
- Postgraduate Studentships PhD Funding Fair, 1 December, London, Register now for a place
- CityLawLIVE (London, 11 Dec) and NationalLawLive (Manchester, 4 Dec) full day interactive conferences for those pursuing a career in the legal profession
- Your next internship could be anywhere in the world! The next round of Blind Applying is now open (closes 7 December) and gives you the chance to submit a CV to be considered by leading global companies who will pick the candidate that they think is the best match for their opportunity. Find out more today!
You must be logged in to post a comment.