In other news…
- On Wednesday 24 February, Simmons & Simmons are holding their LGBT in the City event in London. Find out more and register for tickets online.
- The Global Careers Fair is taking place on Thursday 10 March. This is an online event showcasing international public sector roles including EU and UN positions.
- A 5 day training programme on Trust, Diplomacy and Conflict Transformation is taking place at the University of Birmingham from Monday 11-Friday 15 April. Perfect for those with an interest in International Relations.
- Shout Out UK are holding a Political Literacy Summer School to provide intense immersion in politics and international relations. Includes a qualification from AQA.
- The Law Society Diversity Access Scheme is now open to applications. The scheme aims to promote social mobility in the legal profession by supporting promising entrants who also face exceptional social, educational, financial or personal obstacles to qualification.
- The Chinese Year of the Monkey started this week – so what better time to think of becoming a languages assistant in China with British Council? Applications must be submitted before Sunday 21 February.
- With our Working In event coming up soon. It’s a great time to think about a career in Marketing. Here are 5 ways to prepare for your marketing internship.
- EY Cryptic Campus is live now – giving you the opportunity to win up to £7,500 for your society!
- The Clifford Chance Intelligent Aid competition deadline is at midnight on Sunday 21 February – win a place on the Clifford Chance vacation scheme.
- Morgan Stanley are holding a photo competition! You are encouraged to submit up to two photographs that illustrate the concept of how capital can create positive change in the world before Sunday 21 February!